We are located at 6100 Lake Forrest Drive, Suite 100, Atlanta, GA 30328. We are near the heart of the City of Sandy Springs, north of Atlanta. We have ample free parking and reserved spaces for our patients near the main entrance to the building.
From I-285: Exit at Roswell Road and travel north on Roswell Road to Hammond Drive. Turn left onto Hammond Drive and travel west to Lake Forrest Drive (3rd traffic light). Turn right onto Lake Forrest Drive and our office will be immediately on your left. Turn left into the parking lot. Enter through the main doors and our office will be right in front of you.
From I-75: Exit onto I-285 East and travel eastward to the Roswell Road exit. Then follow the directions above.
From I-85: Exit onto I-285 West and travel to the Roswell Road exit. Then follow the directions above.
From GA 400: Exit onto I-285 going west. Continue west one mile to the Roswell Road exit and follow above directions.
We offer all sick visits and well check-ups by appointment. You can make an appointment by calling our office or using our online our Patient Portal . Our office phone number is 404-252-4611. You can call us on weekdays from 7:30 am to 12:00 pm or from 12:30 pm to 5:00 pm.
Appointments are available during the following times:
- Monday : 7:30 am — 5:30 pm.
- Tuesday : 8:00 am — 6:00 pm.
- Wednesday and Thursday : 7:30 am — 6:00 pm.
- Friday : 8:00 am — 4:15 pm.
- On Saturdays we are available to care for sick children by appointment beginning at 9:00 am. Our appointment telephone line opens at 8:30 am on Saturday. Walk-in sick visits are not available on Saturday. Our office is closed on Sunday.
The office will usually close on Saturday at 11:30 am. On busy days, however, appointment hours may extend to 12:30 pm.
Our Patient Care Philosophy
- We treat each child and adolescent as an individual.
- We are committed to providing the necessary time to make sure your questions and concerns regarding your child’s health are answered during your visit.
- We are committed to providing appropriate diagnostic and treatment services during your visit.
- We are committed to being your medical home and assisting you in coordinating medical services required outside our office.
- We are committed to providing continuity of care both in the office and in the hospital.
- We are committed to providing health education.
Sarah Aldridge, MD
- Doctor of Medicine -- Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA, 2012
- Residency in Pediatrics -- LSUHSC Pediatrics Residency Program -- Children's Hospital of New Orleans, 2012 - 15
- Medical License, State of Georgia -- March 2015 - Present
Vanna Jackson, MD
- Doctor of Medicine - Univ of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, 1985
- Residency in Pediatrics - Medical College of Virginia, 1985-88
- Certified by American Board of Pediatrics - 1989, 1995, 2001
- Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners
- Medical License, State of Georgia - 1997- present
- Fellow American Academy of Pediatrics
John G. Long, MD, MPH
- Doctor of Medicine - Vanderbilt University School of Medicine - 1980
- Master of Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - 1989
- Residency in Pediatrics - Medical University Of South Carolina - 1980-83
- Fellow in Pediatric Infectious Disease and Immunology - Emory University - 1983-85
- Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners - 1980
- Board Certified by American Board of Pediatrics - 1983
- Certified by American Board of Pediatric Infectious Disease - 1997
- Medical License, State of Georgia - 1983 to present
Elizabeth Marston, MD
- Doctor of Medicine -- Louisiana State University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA,2014
- Residency in Pediatrics -- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital, Nashville, TN, 2014 - 2017
Steven Shore, MD
- Doctor of Medicine - Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine - 1967
- Residency in Pediatrics - Children's Hospital Medical Center, Boston - 1968
- Fellow in Pediatric Infectious Disease and Immunology, Emory University 1972-74
- Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners - 1967
- Board Certified by American Board of Pediatrics - 1974
- Certified by American Board of Pediatric Infectious Disease - 1994
- Medical License, State of Georgia - 1973 to present
Estonna Wells-Jarrett, MD
- Doctor of Medicine - Emory University School of Medicine - 1994
- Residency in Pediatrics - University Of Texas - Southwestern Medical Center - 1994-97
- Board Certified by American Board of Pediatrics - 1998-2005
- Medical License, State of Georgia - 1999 to present
- Medical License, State of Texas - 1995-1999
Kimberly Wise, MD
- Doctor of Medicine -- University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, FL, 2008
- Residency in Pediatrics -- Carolinas Medical Center, Levine Children’s Hospital, 2008-11
- Medical License, State of Georgia -- March 2011 - Present
- American Board of Pediatrics -- Board Certified, October 2011
During office hours, the nurse line is available for telephone advice and consultation. Call 404-252-4611 and choose option 2. Please note the advice line wait is dependent on the number of incoming calls. There should not be more than a 5-minute wait before your call is transferred to the option to leave a message or return to the call queue. (If you return to the call queue your call is put at the back of the line.)